Disorder partnered with Graduate Fashion Week 2017 to create a mystical shoot featuring pieces from some of the hottest graduate designers.
01. Marcelle wears dress by Milly Morgan from Norwich University of the Arts, belt by Laura James from Northbrook College, shoes by Schuh.
02. Marcelle, left, wears dress by Freddie Hitchcock. Aline wears dress by Julianne Rumpf, both from Edinburgh College of Art.
03. Marcelle, left, wears coat by Giorgia Presti. Aline, right, wears turtleneck, trousers and coat by Melodie Bright, both from Kingston University. Shoes by Schuh.
04. Marcelle wears dress by Natasha Patient from Kingston University.
05. Cris wears coat, trousers and sweater by Sophie Whatling from Arts University Bournemouth, shoes by Converse.
06. Cris wears shirt and jacket by Susan Forrest from Manchester Metropolitan University.
07. Marcelle wears dress by Kate Clark from Kingston University.
08. Aline wears coat and dress by Sarah Bell Jones from Edinburgh College of Art.
09. Aline, above, wears shirt and trousers by Florence Baring from Kingston University. Marcelle wears jacket, vest, belt, trousers and hotpants by Laura James from Northbrook College.
Photography: Yoshitaka Kono
Fashion: Rebekah Roy
Make-up: Samantha Coles using MAC Cosmetics
Hair: Evan Huang using Carol Joy
Fashion assistants: Lauren Mann and Adanna Chikwe
Models: Aline Buchweitz, Marcelle Pereira Mazzini and Cris Belinho, all @firstmodelmanagement